- We understand that emergencies are never planned and we will always do our best to accommodate your child when our office is open.
- Emergencies such as lacerations, injuries or a severe asthma attack will be handled as an extra patient squeezed in when they arrive for the provider.
- If possible, please call our office and let us know you have an emergency if you are on your way, so we can plan and prepare for the situation.
- If you are not sure if it needs to be handled as an Emergency Walk-In, please call and talk to one of our staff or providers. They can help you decide if you need to come in right away or if the problem can wait for the next available appointment.
- For emergencies after the office is closed, please read the section on Phone-In Questions. After hours emergencies may need to be directed to an emergency room.
7517 South McClintock Drive, Suite 103
Tempe, AZ 85283